Organic Essential Oils Set
100% Natural Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy Oil - Recommended for use in our Range of Aroma Diffusers.
Essential Oil Set for Diffuser contains 6 x 10ml bottles:
- Sweet Orange
- Tea Tree
- Sweet Orange is most commonly known for its wonderful uplifting and calming scent. It just feels like a “happy” oil! When diffused, it can help with nervous tension, sadness, and can also improve the aroma of a stale room. It can also help support the normal function of the immune system.
- Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in aromatherapy. Distilled from the plant Lavandula angustifolia, the oil promotes relaxation and believed to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.
- Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca oil, is an essential oil that comes from steaming the leaves of the Australian tea tree. When used topically, tea tree oil is believed to be antibacterial. Tea tree oil is commonly used to treat acne, athlete's foot, lice, nail fungus and insect bites.
- Lemongrass oil can be extracted, and it's been used by healthcare providers to treat digestive problems and high blood pressure. It has many other potential health benefits, too. In fact, lemongrass essential oil is a popular tool in aromatherapy to help relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Eucalyptus oil is available as an essential oil that is used as a medicine to treat a variety of common diseases and conditions including nasal congestion, asthma, and as a tick repellant. Diluted eucalyptus oil may also be applied to the skin as a remedy for health problems such as arthritis and skin ulcers.
- Peppermint oil is promoted for topical use (applied to the skin) for problems like headache, muscle aches, joint pain, and itching. In aromatherapy, peppermint oil is promoted for treating coughs and colds, reducing pain, improving mental function, and reducing stress.
100 % Pure Essential Oil:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your health practitioner before use
- For external use only